Wednesday, 16 September 2026

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

 

Recs & Ratings  

Dominic Fike Album Rankings 




And another one !! Dominic is one of my absolute favourite artists, who I have been blessed with the experience of seeing him live last year in December. Best concert ever, and in honour of that concert, his upcoming album, and my bestest friend who adores him, I give you my official Dominic discography ranking. 

Thank you! Please feel free to send me artist recommendations !! I promise I'll take a chill pill on the Recs & Ratings, I need to lock in and get on top of the other sections. 

love, from Eden xoxo 


1. Sunburn

1. Think Fast 
2. How Much Is Weed?
3. Pasture Child 
4. 4x4
5. Frisky 
6. Dancing In the Courthouse 

2. What Could Possibly Go Wrong 

1. Wurli
2. Why 
3. Vampire 
4. Politics & Violence 
5. Double Negative (Skeleton Milkshake)

3. Don't Forget About Me, Demos

1. King of Everything 
2. Westcoast Collective 
3. Falling Asleep
4. Socks

4. Rocket

1. Great Pretender 
2. Sandman  
3. Smile

5. 14 minutes 

1. coast2coast
2. higrace 




Thank you for being here ! for more like this, send me recs and keep an eye on my Instagram channel (@edennpierson) , or look out for this symbol: 

 •၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|• 


And again,

Love, from Eden xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

  Recs & Ratings   Dominic Fike Album Rankings  And another one !! Dominic is one of my absolute favourite artists, who I have been bles...