Wednesday, 16 September 2026

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

 

Recs & Ratings  

Nessa Barret Album and EP Rankings 




Ness is another one of the artists who are close to my heart, not just her music. I adore her character and the way she carries herself, and she is one of the celebrities who I look up to very much. She also has a new album coming out very soon, so keep an eye out for that. 

note: i combined GLITTER AND VIOLENCE and PINS AND NEEDLES because i only ever listen to them one after the other because i adore the transition. also upon ranking these i have realised i definitely need to do a more in-depth Recs & Ratings entry on AFTERCARE. that will be on its way shortly ;)

I hope you love reading these as much as I love writing them! And please feel free to send me artist recommendations :))

love, from Eden xoxo 


1. AFTERCARE

1. GLITTER AND VIOLENCE / PINS AND NEEDLES 
2. KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME BOY 
3. AFTERCARE
4. PASSENGER PRINCESS
5. HEARTBEAT

2. Jesus loves a primadonna 

1. Buffalo 66
2. High On Heaven
3. 'Til Death Do Us Part
4. West Coast Prayer 

3. hell is a teenage girl 

1. heartbreak in the hamptons 
2. plane to paris 
3. american jesus

4. young forever 

1. god's favourite  
2. lovebomb 


5. pretty poison 

1.i hope ur miserable until ur dead 


Super super pumped for her next album 'Tough Love' out on September 25th!! Once that is out, I'll add it to the ranking. Huge thanks again lovelies xx for more like this, send me recs and keep an eye on my Instagram channel (@edennpierson) , or look out for this symbol: 

 •၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|• 


Yours Truly,

Love, from Eden xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

  Recs & Ratings   Dominic Fike Album Rankings  And another one !! Dominic is one of my absolute favourite artists, who I have been bles...