Wednesday, 16 September 2026

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

 

Recs & Ratings  

Madison Beer Album Rankings 


Since I had so much fun with ranking Taylor Swift albums, I thought I would try that same system with another one of my recent on repeat artists, Madison Beer, a pop princess that I believe deserves so much more recognition for her work. For this post I've just stuck to her albums, and I've followed a similar but not identical structure to my Taylor Swift albums ranking as Madison has less albums. 

Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to send me artist recommendations, as this kind of entry is another really fun one. 

love, from Eden xoxo 


1. Silence Between Songs 

1. Envy the Leaves 
2. Reckless 
3. Nothing Matters But You 
4. King of Everything 
5. Ryder 

2. locket

1. locket theme 
2. you're still everything 
3. bittersweet 
4. lovergirl 

3. Life Support 

1. Selfish 
2. Everything Happens For A Reason 
3. Homesick

4. As She Pleases

1. Fools
2. Tyler Durden



 

Thanks so much for reading! for more like this, send me recs and keep an eye on my Instagram channel (@edennpierson) , or look out for this symbol: 

 •၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|• 


As always, 

Love, from Eden xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

•၊၊||၊|။||||။⁠၊|•

  Recs & Ratings   Dominic Fike Album Rankings  And another one !! Dominic is one of my absolute favourite artists, who I have been bles...